The subject should relate to TLC in some way, either through recyclable material or your pride in a clean Limerick etc.
Your decorated tree will be collected from your school on the deadline date, Friday 2nd December
Use of Materials
You may use a wide range of materials. They must be stuck on very securely as they will be hung when completed. Try to keep recycling/ cutting down of waste in mind when choosing your materials.
Your work should aim to be original, however this is a group project along with the aid of a teacher, and therefore unoriginal work will not be penalized in any way.
Number of Entries
The Christmas Tree design is a class project and you may submit one entry per class group.
You should include the following information on the Christmas Tree:
- Teacher name
The Closing Date
The closing date for application forms to be returned is Friday 7th October 2016.
Collection of trees: Friday 2ndth December 2016.
For More Information
Further information on the TLC Christmas Tree Competition is available by:
- Telephone: (01) 2953519
- Email: email@example.com
- Our website: teamlimerickcleanup.ie
- The promoter of this competition is the Team Limerick Clean-Up. The competition launches on the 19th of September 2016 and the deadline for application entry is Friday 7th of October 2016. A collection of decorated trees will be displayed in the Crescent Shopping Centre in early December. The competition may be entered by filling in the appropriate entry form which can be downloaded from our website teamlimerickcleanup.ie.
- Entrants must provide their class, teacher’s name, e-mail address, contact number and any other information as requested in the entry form.
- Entrants must have trees completed ready for collection from their school by Friday Morning 2nd December
- The winners will be chosen by our judging panel from the correct qualifying entries mid- December.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- Only one entry per class will be accepted.
- Entries received after the published closing date will be discarded.
- The competition is only open to primary schools in Limerick city and county.
- The Winner will be notified by e-mail or telephone as soon as possible after the applicable competition draw.
- If, for any reason, a Winner cannot be contacted, or fails to reply toTeam Limerick Clean-up within 14 days of notification or fails to meet the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with these General Terms and Conditions, then team Limerick Clean-Up may declare such a win void (and the offered prize(s) will lapse) and select the next best placed entry, a substitute winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- All entries details (Class, age and school) may be used in marketing campaigns such as exhibitions, the teamlimerickcleanup.ie website and on social media. Photographs of the winners together with their names and ages may be used in publicity campaigns.
- No cash alternatives are available to any prizes.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- No purchase is necessary.